Make sure these are installed first and that their executables are in your path:
- cmake - should already be installed if you built OpenCV by yourself (configure OPENCV_DIR as required for build using OpenCV with cmake).
- Visual Studio - a C++ compiler - I'm using Visual Studio 2015.
- git (optional) - you can also download the sources from GitHub.
- NSIS (optional) - if you want to build a package installer.
- This should be done from a Developer Command Prompt for VS2015 (Open it from the Start menu):
REM check dependencies are in path/exist REM ==================================== cd c:\users\sagiz where git where cmake echo %OPENCV_DIR% where msbuild dir "c:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\NSIS.exe" REM get the sources REM =============== cd c:\users\sagiz git clone https://github.com/sagi-z/CanvasCV.git cd CanvasCV git checkout tags/1.0.0 mkdir build cd build REM configure the build REM =================== cmake -G "Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=ON .. REM build the sources REM ================= msbuild ALL_BUILD.vcxproj /p:Configuration=Release REM build the installer REM =================== msbuild PACKAGE.vcxproj /p:Configuration=Release REM run the installer REM ================= .\canvascv-1.0.0-win64.exe
Generated by 1.8.11